Today is unproductive to a capital 'U'.
-
I'm sorry i have to blog so incoherently. I'm sorry 'cos i can't be bothered to explain why i say this and that and that and this.
I have my restrictions, thus i'm blogging so rubbishifiedly.
Ah to hell with school and emotions and ABSURDITY and moods and the lack of sleep and THIS BEEPING COMPUTER!
Yea to hell with you computer (OHNO DONT DIE ON ME NOW) you are a great distraction and i hate it!
Okay wait please don't consider shutting down on me.
-
I'm so tired.
Everything is SO.CRAZY.
Dont.Like.To.Try.So.Hard.
So i don't even want to bother trying.
-
Entry after entry, nothing but short short short.
Shorter than the shortest miniskirt a slut has ever worn =D
On a totally retarded note,

This is so funny (:
Especially the part where they go LESBiAAAAAAANS!! and NOT KISSING YOU (*PHUTTTT*)
No, it IS random.
Okay.
I am going away.
Not touching this computer as of NOW.
Hopefully =/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home